If you’re not busy October 9, then it’s time to purchase tickets for a Wine Dinner at BRABO! Executive Chef Robert Wiedmaier along with new Chef de Cuisine Harper McClure, have concocted a 6 course menu specifically to enhance Margerum‘s diverse wine portfolio. BRABO sommelier Matt Carroll and Margerum’s founder, Doug Margerum, will lead a discussion about the selected wines and the concept behind their parings. That’s right. Guests will have a chance to meet California vintner and winery founder Doug Margerum.
Margerum wines will be available for purchase at a 10% case discount at Butcher’s Block. Order sheets will be available during dinner.
Menu includes: East Coast Oysters, Smoked King Mackerel Tartine, Foie Gras Torchon, Roasted Pheasant Breast, Espresso Crusted Venison Loin, and Red Wine Poached Pear.
Wine pairings include: Margerum’s Santa Ynez Valley Chenin Blanc, Sybarite Sauvignon Blanc, Klickitat Pinot Gris, ÜBER Syrah, Ten Goal Cabernet Sauvignon, and M5 Rhone Blend
To Make a Reservation: 703.894.3440
When: Wednesday, October 9 – 7:00 p.m.
Location: 600 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
Cost: $130 excluding tax and gratuity
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015