Caprese Salad Amuse Bouche Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Roma/Plum Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze (I used Blaze Glaze)
- Salt (Optional)
- Slice tomatoes into ⅛” to ¼” thick slices and then quarter them.
- Slice fresh Mozzarella and then quarter each slice depending on the size.
- Thinly Julienne basil leaves.
- Assemble amuse bouche by layering tomato and mozzarella pieces.
- Top with basil.
- Lightly drizzle with EOO & a balsamic glaze. (You can easily make your own glaze by reducing balsamic vinegar down by half and allowing to thicken and cool.)
- Finish with a small pinch of salt if desired.
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015