We’ve started a new project here at EpicureanDC that we’re calling #DCPOTW (D.C. Photo of the Week). We want to showcase your photos from around the District. This is our first week publishing your submissions, and while we didn’t have as many as hoped for during the first round, we do hope this will encourage you guys to send your favorite shots our way! If you’re interested in submitting, please check out our Guidelines.
Our goal each week is to showcase at least five new submissions and make this your go-to place to see what scenic, fun, and unique things happening in our beautiful city. To check out more work by the artists, please click on their photos. If you are interested in submitting work for next week, email us!
(*Photos were resized to fit the website.)
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015