Highlights: Seating 12-8pm. $40 per person. Children under 10yo are $20. Dinner includes soup or salad, Oven Roasted Turkey, Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Candied Pecans, Chef Mooney’s Homemade Cranberry Sauce, Brown Bag Apple Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream, etc. See Full Menu.
Location: 1309 Fifth Street NE Washington, DC
For reservations call: (202) 547-0172
Highlights: Seating 12-9pm. Chef Ed Scarpone to prepare a holiday-inspired 3-course prix-fixe menu. $65 per person. Tax & gratuity not included. See Full Menu.
Location: 931 H Street N.W.Washington, DC 20001
For reservations call: (202) 695-7660
Highlights: Seating 2-8pm. 4-course prix-fixe menu. $85 per person with children’s options available. Receive free, validated valet parking from the hotel. See Full Menu.
Location: 515 15th Street, NW Washington, DC 20004
For reservations: Open Table
Where: Blue Duck Tavern
Highlights: Seating 11:30am-9pm. Thanksgiving 3-course holiday meal. “Brunch into dinner”. Selection of starters for guests to self serve, including seasonal salads, breads, meats, and cheese. Followed by choice of plated entrees and side dishes and seasonal desserts. $100 per person (adults), $45 (ages 6-12), complimentary (children under 6).
Location: 24 & M Streets NW, Washington DC 20037
For reservations call: (202) 419-6755
Where: America Eats Tavern
Highlights: A la carte dining. Traditional Thanksgiving menu with a contemporary touch including Roasted VA Turkey (with mashed potato, crispy Brussels sprouts, turkey and turkey croquettes, sweet potato fritters, turkey gravy, cranberry sauce), Virginia Oyster Stuffing, Green Been Casserole, Sweet Potatoes with House-made Marshamllow, Bourbon Corn Pudding, Pumpkin and Dutch Apple pies, etc. Regular menu also available.
Location: 1700 Tysons Blvd inside the Ritz Carlton at Tysons Corner McLean, VA
For reservations call: (703) 744-3999
Where: Rosa Mexicano
Highlights: Featuring a festive menu including Roasted Turkey with Huitlacoche Stuffing (Chile de Arbol roasted turkey with Mole Xico, huitlacoche-sweet plantain stuffing, roasted fall vegetables and Mexican chorizo potatoes) and a special Turkey Enchilada.
Location: Penn Quarter 575 7th ST at F ST NW Washington, DC 20004 & Chevy Chase 5225 Wisconsin Ave NW Washington, DC 20015
For Reservations call: PQ (202) 783-5522 or CC (202) 777-9959
Highlights: A Celebration of Thanksgiving – $80 per person and $28 per child. 3 courses and choice of sides. Alba White Truffles available upon request. See Full Menu
Location: 601 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20004
For reservations call (202) 628-2888 or reserve through Open Table.
Where: Fiola Mare
Highlights: A Celebration of Thanksgiving – $80 per person and $28 per child. 3 courses and choice of sides. Alba White Trufles available upon request. See Full Menu
Location: 3050 K Street NW, Suite 101Washington DC 20007
For reservations call (202) 628-0065 or reserve through Open Table.
Where: Casa Luca
Highlights: A Celebration of Thanksgiving - $65 per person and $25 per child. Four courses plus choice of sides. See Full Menu
Location: 1099 New York Avenue NW Washington DC 20001
For reservations: Open Table
Highlights: Family style feast. Eat in or take out. $239.95 for a party of 8. Dinner includes 18lb roasted turkey w/ sausage & sage stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce + additional sides. When reserving choice of pie needs to be given.
Location: 425 7th St NW, Washington DC 20004
For reservations call: (202) 737-7770
*Image courtesy (Left) America Eats Tavern, (Right) Blue Duck Tavern/Park Hyatt
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015