Party a little too hardy last night and looking for a place to recover and recharge before another night out on the town? Satellite Room – located off of the U Street Metro – starting today, April 5, is now offering brunch on the weekends. Come in between 11am and 4pm for hearty, classic brunch menu items including scrumptious Brioche French Toast, Eggs Benedict and Fried Chicken and Biscuit Sandwiches, or bravely go where no man has gone before and opt for the Peanut Butter and Bacon Sandwich.
However, if you’re like us and nurse your hangovers with some moderated indulgence, then the boozy milkshakes will settle your stomach and cure the pounding between your ears that should have listened to your comrades when they hinted it was time to call it a night. We personally suggest the Marilyn Monroe Milkshake made with vanilla ice cream, cake, caramel and Pinnacle Vanilla Vodka. That’s right, beautiful blended chunks of cake – that may or may not get stuck in your straw, making slurping perfectly acceptable. Think Ben & Jerry’s on alcoholic steroids.
2047 9th St. NW
Washington D.C. 20001
*Photos courtesy of Emily Clack
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015