There’s always something to do in DC, but it’s not always something new. This weekend (Saturday, January 24) from 1pm-4pm at the Waterfront Station the public is invited to join several of DC’s chefs and restaurants for the first ever SOUP-er Bowl soup and chili competition and taste-off. The event is free to the public and children are welcome.
The SOUP-er Bowl event will feature soup and chili samplings from area restaurants including Station 4, Soup Up, Hålsa and Bar Pilar. Guests will also have complimentary access to the beer garden and football lounge. Price of beer in the garden will be $5-$7. And for those who are football fanatics, the football lounge will feature streaming of some of the Super Bowl’s greatest highlights.
While guests make the rounds tasting the goods, live music from Motown band The Original Moonlights and DJs will keep the atmosphere humming.
The event will be held rain or shine with a heated tent available.
To attend, please RSVP by contacting Shelby Benkert at Shelby@brandlinkdc.com
425 M Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015