This month, the Blogger Recipe Challenge group and I were sponsored by Wholly Guacamole for our Meat Month Challenge. Let me just tell you, they hooked us UP. We each received a cooler stuffed with Wholly Guacamole products including a bunch of various guacamole packages, and three different types of salsa. Yum! The goodies I personally received included 100% Avocado, Spicy, Home Style (my favorite), Wholly Guac Minis, Wholly Hot Salsa, Roasted Tomato Salsa, and Red Pepper Mango (which I think I’ll use another time to concoct with).
I’m not new to trying out Wholly’s products, and I don’t have a single bad thing to say about them. Sometimes the salsa isn’t my absolute favorite, but the products are quality, taste fresh, and are absolutely delish in every way you choose to eat them.
I was dying to make a guac burger, and while I kind of overlapped on the recipes, I think it turned out SO good. Kind of wish I could order what I made at McDonald’s or Five Guys. I decided to use the 100% Avocado package for the burgers. I liked that there wasn’t anything in it other than avocado, and it was already partially mashed but still held that slight chunky texture I like in my guacamole. I think, if I hadn’t eaten it first, I might have even considered the Home Style guacamole just for a little added kick and flavor.
“Every package of guacamole and salsa we produce is made with the same attention to quality and safety that was important to [us] 25 years ago. We always use real Hass avocados and natural ingredients that never include preservatives, artificial flavoring or fillers.” ~ Wholly Guacamole
You read that quote, right?? Wholly is always natural without all of that added crap that many places use to keep pre-made guacamole fresh. Know what I have to say about that? I say H-E-Double Hockey Sticks YES! Wholly Guacamole will always be my number one recommended brand for guacamole and salsa. You can absolutely taste the difference, and everybody in my home loves it. Do you know how hard it is to get 5 people to agree on one thing? With Wholly it most definitely can be done.
Also check out this month’s challenge recipes below. We’ll all be using Wholly Guacamole in at least one of our recipes.
I was provided the above mentioned products free of charge from Wholly Guacamole in order to facilitate this recipe and review. All opinions are 100% mine. See Disclosure Policy.
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015