Amberbock Dark Lager Beer Bread Recipe
Recipe type: Bread
- 3 Cups - Self Rising Flour
- ⅓ Cup - Sugar
- 1 - 12oz Bottle Michelob Amberbock Dark Lager (You can substitute any beer.)
- 1 - Stick [1/2 cup] of Butter (I prefer salted butter.)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- SIFT flour and sugar together. You MUST sift the flour or your bread will be too dense and hard.
- Pour in beer.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Transfer dough into greased bread loaf pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter. (You can use a ½ stick if you prefer.)
- Pour all over the top of the bread dough.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. (I leave mine in for 55.)
- When you Use a Info Room - January 19, 2022
- Where to Buy Research Papers for College - January 18, 2022
- Benefits of Online Offer Rooms Software - January 18, 2022
- Global Business information and facts - January 13, 2022
- Find Term Paper Writer Service to Assist You With Your Academic Work - January 12, 2022
- Avast Vs Malwarebytes – Can be the Difference? - January 12, 2022
- Windscribe Review – Is Windscribe Right For You? - January 12, 2022
- Features of a Aboard Portal - January 10, 2022
- The advantages of Treatment Lessons - January 10, 2022
- - December 27, 2021