Amberbock Dark Lager Beer Bread Recipe
Recipe type: Bread
- 3 Cups - Self Rising Flour
- ⅓ Cup - Sugar
- 1 - 12oz Bottle Michelob Amberbock Dark Lager (You can substitute any beer.)
- 1 - Stick [1/2 cup] of Butter (I prefer salted butter.)
- Heat oven to 375F.
- SIFT flour and sugar together. You MUST sift the flour or your bread will be too dense and hard.
- Pour in beer.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Transfer dough into greased bread loaf pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter. (You can use a ½ stick if you prefer.)
- Pour all over the top of the bread dough.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. (I leave mine in for 55.)
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015