Baked Avocado & Egg Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 - Ripe Avocado (Halved and pitted)
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 - Slices of Bacon (Crumbled)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Optional: Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF
- Fry up a couple slices of bacon until crispy. Remove from pan onto paper towel lined plate and allow to cool before crumbling.
- Slice in half your avocado, and remove the pit. Using a ripe avocado that isn't mush is the best way to go with this. You may need to remove a little extra avocado flesh in order to fit more egg.
- Place avocados into individual ramekins or a baking dish that will help them stay upright.
- Crack two eggs into a separate bowl. Add the yolk to each avocado first, and then spoon in the whites until the hole is filled.
- Salt and pepper the egg to taste.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes until the whites are cooked, and the center of your egg is as runny as you'd like. I started checking the eggs after 10 minutes and let it cook 17 minutes total.
- Remove from oven. Top with crumbled bacon (and/or cheese), and serve hot.
- Where to Buy Research Papers for College - January 18, 2022
- Benefits of Online Offer Rooms Software - January 18, 2022
- Global Business information and facts - January 13, 2022
- Find Term Paper Writer Service to Assist You With Your Academic Work - January 12, 2022
- Avast Vs Malwarebytes – Can be the Difference? - January 12, 2022
- Windscribe Review – Is Windscribe Right For You? - January 12, 2022
- Features of a Aboard Portal - January 10, 2022
- The advantages of Treatment Lessons - January 10, 2022
- - December 27, 2021
- Hire College Essay Writers - December 25, 2021