Caprese Salad Amuse Bouche Recipe
Recipe type: Appetizer
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
- Roma/Plum Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze (I used Blaze Glaze)
- Salt (Optional)
- Slice tomatoes into ⅛" to ¼" thick slices and then quarter them.
- Slice fresh Mozzarella and then quarter each slice depending on the size.
- Thinly Julienne basil leaves.
- Assemble amuse bouche by layering tomato and mozzarella pieces.
- Top with basil.
- Lightly drizzle with EOO & a balsamic glaze. (You can easily make your own glaze by reducing balsamic vinegar down by half and allowing to thicken and cool.)
- Finish with a small pinch of salt if desired.
- Where to Buy Research Papers for College - January 18, 2022
- Benefits of Online Offer Rooms Software - January 18, 2022
- Global Business information and facts - January 13, 2022
- Find Term Paper Writer Service to Assist You With Your Academic Work - January 12, 2022
- Avast Vs Malwarebytes – Can be the Difference? - January 12, 2022
- Windscribe Review – Is Windscribe Right For You? - January 12, 2022
- Features of a Aboard Portal - January 10, 2022
- The advantages of Treatment Lessons - January 10, 2022
- - December 27, 2021
- Hire College Essay Writers - December 25, 2021