DCPOTM stands for D.C. Photo(s) of the Month. We want to showcase your best photography submissions monthly on EpicureanDC! The rules are simple:
- Photographs can be of anything within the Washington D.C. metro area (including metro Maryland and NoVa). Photos can be of food, places, events, landscapes, the snowpocalypse, etc. We want to see D.C. through your eyes, so if it’s good we want to see it!
- We will NOT publish nudity or photos of anyone getting hurt. Sole discretion of appropriateness is left to EpicureanDC.
- Please submit a HiRes image that can be resized down to 650px by 400px. Or you can submit your photo(s) already sized. Post processing is OK. Please do not submit Instagram photos. Up to 3 submissions a month is allowed.
- Provide a short caption for your photo, your name, and a link to your website (if you have one) so we can give you credit.
That’s it! Your images will not be used for anything other than DCPOTM. We do not guarantee that your submissions will be published. We will pick what we think are the top 5 for the week to showcase online every month, and via social media channels. Search for #DCPOTM on Twitter & Facebook to follow along.
Email submissions to Rebekah(at)EpicureanDC(dot)com.
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015