Confession time. We didn’t make any New Years resolutions other than to eat more. Go ahead. Fat shame us all you. #Aintnobodygottimeforthat
Now, if you were one of those people who promised themselves to eat better and decidedly drop that “Freshman 15”, mommy pudge, or beer gut, we’re saying Chinese New Year is the time for that second chance. Chinese New Year is February 19 this year, so we’re sharing IMUSA‘s Steamed Veggies and Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe for all you who aren’t getting enough vegetables in their daily diet. At the very least it’s healthier than the take-out sweet and sour chicken, or lo mein.
Although check out IMUSA’s steamer basket. We need this. We’re having dreams of dim sum, and steamed fish, pot stickers, and and and….
- For Dipping Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon(s) ice water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 20 ounce(s) 1 can of pineapple chunks
- 0.25 cup(s) Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Place vegetables inside the IMUSA steamer baskets and bring 2 cups of water to boil in a wok or medium saucepan.
- To make dipping sauce, in a small bowl or cup add ice water and cornstarch and mix until fully dissolved. Set aside.
- Remove juice of canned pineapple, about ¾ cup, and place in a small saucepan. Reserve pineapple chunks for other use.
- Add vinegar, sugar and salt to saucepan and heat on medium high, whisking frequently.
- Once simmering, drizzle in cornstarch mixture and whisk briskly until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and pour dipping sauce in a bowl.
- To steam the vegetables, place steamer baskets with veggies on wok or saucepan and steam for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove immediately and serve with sweet and sour dipping sauce.
- When you Use a Info Room - January 19, 2022
- Where to Buy Research Papers for College - January 18, 2022
- Benefits of Online Offer Rooms Software - January 18, 2022
- Global Business information and facts - January 13, 2022
- Find Term Paper Writer Service to Assist You With Your Academic Work - January 12, 2022
- Avast Vs Malwarebytes – Can be the Difference? - January 12, 2022
- Windscribe Review – Is Windscribe Right For You? - January 12, 2022
- Features of a Aboard Portal - January 10, 2022
- The advantages of Treatment Lessons - January 10, 2022
- - December 27, 2021