Highlights: “Thanksgiving Dinner for Eight” includes 16-18lb roasted or fried Cajun-style Turkey, choice of Giblet or Eggplant Gravy, four sides, biscuits with house-made pepper jelly, and choice of pumpkin or pecan pie.
Cost: $175 or $105 (just the turkey). Items also available a la carte.
To Order: Call 202-408-8804 before 5pm November 20th. Pickup between 11am and 1pm Thanksgiving Day.
Location: 901 new York Ave NW, Washington DC 20001-4410
Where: Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery
Highlights: $20 pies (Virginia Peanut, Sweet Potato, Market Apple Crumble, Classic Pecan, Bourbon Chocolate-Chip and Bacon & Cayenne.) Sides starting at $12 (Braised Collards, Dirty Rice, Buttermilk Biscuits by the dozen, Mac and Cheese, Bread Pudding), and Quick nibbles starting at $10 per pint. (Candied Spiced Pecans, Cranberry-Orange Preserves, Cornbread Muffins.
To Order: Call 703-243-2410 before November 24th. Final pick-up is close of business November 26.
10% discount on savory sides & nibbles if ordered by November 13.
Location: 1515 N courthouse RD, Arlington, VA 22201
Where: Blue Duck Tavern
Highlights: Thanksgiving 3-course holiday meal -
*Dine in: “brunch into dinner” from 11:30am to 9pm. Selection of starters for guests to self serve, including seasonal salads, breads, meats, and cheese. Followed by choice of plated entrees and side dishes and seasonal desserts.
Cost: $100 per person (adults), $45 (ages 6-12), complimentary (children under 6)
*To go: 10 to12lb free-range roasted turkey from the Earth N Eats family farm in Waynesboro, PA. Includes two freshly baked breads, four traditional sides from the restaurant’s menu, and seasonal pies.
Cost: $350 all inclusive
To Order: https://www.giftrocker.com/secure/Order/?h=8d9c367d Orders must be placed by November 21st by 5pm. Pickup available in the Pastry Pantry November 26, 1-5pm or November 27 from 11am-2pm.
Location: 24 & M Streets NW, Washington DC 20037
Where: BlackSalt Fish Market & Restaurant
Highlights: Multi-course catered meal, brined and seasoned Amish turkey, fresh half-shell oysters, sweet treats. See Full Menu.
To Order: Call 202-342-9104 between 10am and 6:30pm. Orders must be placed by November 23. Pickup on November 26th.
Location: 4883 MacArthur Blvd, Washington DC 20007
Where: Rare Sweets
Highlights: Thanksgiving cakes and breakfast pastries. See Full Menu.
Cost: 6″ Cake $50, 9″ Cake $70
To Order: Call 202.499.0077. Thanksgiving orders must be placed by 4pm on November 21st.
Location: 963 Palmer Alley, NW Washington, DC 20002
Highlights: Order for 4 or 8 people, includes 5 sides (Mac n’ cheese, bourbon sweet potato puree & marshmallows, chef’s grand mama gravy, grand marnier cranberry sauce, Brussels sprouts & chestnuts). Additional soups and sides available for $12.95. Choice of Pumpkin pie with waffle & pumpkin cream or Pecan Maple Pie for $24. See Full Menu.
Cost: $89 (stuffed turkey breast for 4) or $179 (15-17lb turkey for 8)
To Order: Email Order Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-627-2800 by November 24th. Pick up November 27th from 10am-12pm
Location: 1324 14th St, NW Washington DC
*Images courtesy of Chris Granger (Acadiana’s Biscuits & Pepper Jelly), Acadiana (Turkey) & Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery (Classic Pecan Pie)
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015