Pan Fried Banana with Vanilla Honey
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 to 2 - Firm but ripe bananas
- 2 TBSP - Salted Butter
- 2 TBSP - Clover Honey
- ½ Tsp - Vanilla Extract
- Slice Bananas into ¼ to ½ inch pieces.
- Heat butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place bananas in pan and allow to cook until the underside becomes dark-golden in color. (Approximately 1-2 minutes)
- Flip banana slices over and repeat.
- Heat over low the honey and vanilla.
- Drizzle over fried banana slices and serve hot.
- Passport 2-for-1 Drink Program Comes to DC + Launch Party May 20 - May 11, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Grand Trunk: Savor 1,600 miles of South Asian Cuisine in 1 Quick Serve Menu - April 30, 2015
- Products With A Purpose: 5 Food-Related Earth Friendly Products For Conscientious Consumers - April 6, 2015
- Art Institute of Washington Introduces GETCreative Courses for Teens & Adults + Goat Cheese Ice Cream Recipe - March 12, 2015
- Union Market to Host Cochon 555 Heritage Pig Culinary Competition March 22, 2015 - March 9, 2015
- W Hotel DC’s New Root Cellar Whiskey Bar Offers Happy Hour 5-8pm Monday through Friday - February 12, 2015
- IMUSA Chinese New Year Steamed Veggies & Pineapple Sweet and Sour Sauce Recipe - February 2, 2015
- Curried Stone Crab Risotto Recipe: Sponsored by RSVP International - February 2, 2015
- In The Kitchen With Medium Rare: The Best Brunch Deal In The District - January 28, 2015
- Waterfront Station Hosts First SOUP-er Bowl Competition & Taste-off January 24 - January 21, 2015