There’s always something to do in DC, but it’s not always something new. This weekend (Saturday, January 24) from 1pm-4pm at the Waterfront Station the public is invited to join several of DC’s chefs and restaurants for the first ever SOUP-er Bowl soup and chili competition and taste-off. The event is free to the public and children are welcome.
The SOUP-er Bowl event will feature soup and chili samplings from area restaurants including Station 4, Soup Up, Hålsa and Bar Pilar. Guests will also have complimentary access to the beer garden and football lounge. Price of beer in the garden will be $5-$7. And for those who are football fanatics, the football lounge will feature streaming of some of the Super Bowl’s greatest highlights.
While guests make the rounds tasting the goods, live music from Motown band The Original Moonlights and DJs will keep the atmosphere humming.
The event will be held rain or shine with a heated tent available.
To attend, please RSVP by contacting Shelby Benkert at Shelby@brandlinkdc.com
425 M Street SW
Washington, DC 20024
- Where to Buy Research Papers for College - January 18, 2022
- Benefits of Online Offer Rooms Software - January 18, 2022
- Global Business information and facts - January 13, 2022
- Find Term Paper Writer Service to Assist You With Your Academic Work - January 12, 2022
- Avast Vs Malwarebytes – Can be the Difference? - January 12, 2022
- Windscribe Review – Is Windscribe Right For You? - January 12, 2022
- Features of a Aboard Portal - January 10, 2022
- The advantages of Treatment Lessons - January 10, 2022
- - December 27, 2021
- Hire College Essay Writers - December 25, 2021